- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mangy Moose Review
Folks pour in off the ski slopes for a lot of food and talk at this two-level restaurant with a bar and an outdoor deck. If you can endure the noise you'll enjoy decent food consisting of Alaskan halibut, buffalo meatloaf, and fish and pasta dishes. The place is adorned with antiques, including a full-size stuffed moose and a sleigh suspended from the ceiling. The bar is a popular nightspot, with live music and frequent performances by top bands.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more