- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mangy Moose Review
Folks pour in off the ski slopes for a lot of food and talk at this two-level restaurant with a bar and an outdoor deck. If you can endure the noise you'll enjoy decent food consisting of Alaskan halibut, buffalo meatloaf, and fish and pasta dishes. The place is adorned with antiques, including a full-size stuffed moose and a sleigh suspended from the ceiling. The bar is a popular nightspot, with live music and frequent performances by top bands.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton NPs for myself, my sister, and my mom and dad (mid-60s - good-spirited and up for adventure, but not really into hikes so we Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more