- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dornan's Pizza & Pasta Company
Dornan's Pizza & Pasta Company Review
Tasty Italian fare is the draw at (this) Dornan's, but you'll also find generous margaritas, a surprisingly diverse wine list, and occasional live music. Place your order at the front counter, then head to a table inside, on the side deck, or upstairs on the roof with stunning mountain views. This extremely popular eatery also serves steak and salads. The long inside bar has stellar views and friendly barkeeps. Check Dornan's schedule for live music and be sure to explore the wine shop next door: it's one of the most varied and well stocked in the state, and there's no corkage fee when you buy wine for your meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more