- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moulton Ranch Cabins
At a Glance
- quiet and secluded
- picturesque setting
- fairly basic accommodations
- little nightlife nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
Moulton Ranch Cabins Review
Along Mormon Row, these cabins stand a few dozen yards south of the famous Moulton Barn seen on brochures for the park. The land was once part of the T. A. Moulton homestead, and the cabins are still owned by the Moulton family. The quiet property has views of the Teton and the Gros Ventre ranges, and the owners can regale you with stories about early homesteaders. There's a dance hall in the barn, making this an ideal place for family reunions. Smoking is not permitted on the premises. There's no Sunday check-in.
- Address: Off Antelope Flats Rd., off U.S. 26/89/191, 2 miles north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83011 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–3749 summer
- Website: www.moultonranchcabins.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 5 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.–May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Husband and I are going to Yellowstone first or second week of October. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more