- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Colter Bay Village
At a Glance
- prices are good for what you get
- many nearby facilities
- little sense of privacy
- not all cabins have bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Colter Bay Village Review
Near Jackson Lake, this cluster of Western-style cabins—some with one room, others with two or more—is within walking distance of the lake. The property has splendid views and an excellent marina and beach for the windsurfing crowd (you'll need a wet suit because of the cold). There are also camping options: a 112-space RV park as well as tent cabins that share communal baths.
- Address: 2 miles off U.S. 89/191/287, 10 miles north of Jackson Lake Junction, Colter Bay, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 166 cabins (9 with shared baths), 66 tent cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Sept.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more