Colter Bay Village
At a Glance
- prices are good for what you get
- many nearby facilities
- little sense of privacy
- not all cabins have bathrooms
Colter Bay Village Review
Near Jackson Lake, this cluster of Western-style cabins—some with one room, others with two or more—is within walking distance of the lake. The property has splendid views and an excellent marina and beach for the windsurfing crowd (you'll need a wet suit because of the cold). There are also camping options: a 112-space RV park as well as tent cabins that share communal baths.
- Address: 2 miles off U.S. 89/191/287, 10 miles north of Jackson Lake Junction, Colter Bay, Grand Teton National Park, WY, 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 166 cabins (9 with shared baths), 66 tent cabins
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Sept.–late May.
View deals in Grand Teton National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More