- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Colter Bay Village
At a Glance
- prices are good for what you get
- many nearby facilities
- little sense of privacy
- not all cabins have bathrooms
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Colter Bay Village Review
Near Jackson Lake, this cluster of Western-style cabins—some with one room, others with two or more—is within walking distance of the lake. The property has splendid views and an excellent marina and beach for the windsurfing crowd (you'll need a wet suit because of the cold). There are also camping options: a 112-space RV park as well as tent cabins that share communal baths.
- Address: 2 miles off U.S. 89/191/287, 10 miles north of Jackson Lake Junction, Colter Bay, Grand Teton National Park, WY 83013 | Map It
- Phone: 307/543–3100; 800/628–9988
- Website: www.gtlc.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 166 cabins (9 with shared baths), 66 tent cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Sept.–late May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more