- Heavenward hikes Trek where grizzled frontiersmen roamed. Jackson Hole got its name from mountain man Davey Jackson; now there are hundreds of trails for you to explore.
- Wildlife big and small Keep an eye out for little fellows like short-tailed weasels and beaver, as well as bison, elk, wolves, and both black and grizzly bears.
- Waves to make Float the Snake River or take a canoe onto Jackson Lake or Jenny Lake.
- Homesteader history Visit the 1890s barns and ranch buildings of Mormon Row or Menor's Ferry.
- Cycling paradise Take to two wheels for safe, speedy transport to and through Grand Teton on miles of pathways and rural roads, then get off the beaten path for spectacular singletrack.
- Trout trophies Grab your rod and slither over to the Snake River, where cutthroat trout are an angler's delight.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More