Sights & Attractions in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Douglas
Ayres Natural Bridge
Overland immigrants sometimes visited Ayres Natural Bridge, a...
Fort Fetterman State Historic Site
Built in 1867 to protect travelers headed west, the army post...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Douglas|
Medicine Bow National Forest, Douglas District
The Medicine Bow National Forest, Douglas District, southwest...
Wyoming Pioneer Memorial Museum
At the Wyoming Pioneer Memorial Museum, the emphasis is on the...
|Museums / Galleries||Douglas|
Wyoming State Fair and Rodeo
The weeklong Wyoming State Fair and Rodeo, held in early August...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Gillette Fr $65+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Gillette Rate: Book Fr $80+/Nt Hotels.com
- $56.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Gillette Hotwire
- Save in Gillette: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- $63.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Gillette — $64 Hotwire