Sights & Attractions in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Buffalo
Clear Creek Trail
Signs bearing a buffalo symbol mark the Clear Creek Trail, which...
Fetterman Massacre Monument
The Fetterman Massacre Monument is a rock monolith dedicated...
|Military Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Buffalo|
Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site
Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site was the focal point of Red...
Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum
The Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum is the kind of small-town museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Buffalo|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional