Sights & Attractions in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sheridan
King's Saddlery and Ropes
Although local cowboy legend Don King died in 2007, his sons still...
|Museums / Galleries, Stores / Malls||Sheridan|
Evidence of the area's Old World ties can be found at the Sheridan...
Trail End State Historic Site
A Flemish Revival mansion built in 1913 for John B. Kendrick...
|Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites||Sheridan|
Built in 1923 as a vaudeville theater called the Lotus, the Wyo...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Sheridan|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional