Sights & Attractions in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum
The Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum is the kind of small-town museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Buffalo|
Medicine Wheel National Historic Landmark
A ring of rocks 75 feet in diameter, this ancient site is the...
|Native American Sites||Lovell|
National Historic Trails Interpretive Center
Five major immigrant trails passed near or through Casper between...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Casper|
Evidence of the area's Old World ties can be found at the Sheridan...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional