Sights & Attractions in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
|A-C D-I J-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Devils Tower National Monument
As you drive east from Gillette, the highways begin to rise into...
|Geological Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Devils Tower National Monument|
Eagle Butte Coal Mine
At the Eagle Butte Coal Mine, 5 mi north of Gillette, shovels...
Fetterman Massacre Monument
The Fetterman Massacre Monument is a rock monolith dedicated...
|Military Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Buffalo|
Fort Caspar Historic Site
The Fort Caspar Historic Site re-creates the post at Platte Bridge...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Casper|
Fort Fetterman State Historic Site
Built in 1867 to protect travelers headed west, the army post...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Douglas|
Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site
Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site was the focal point of Red...
Historic Hat Creek Stage Station
You can still see the remains of one of the Cheyenne–Deadwood...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Lusk|
Hyart Theatre, an arty-looking, 975-seat movie palace built in...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Lovell|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional