- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Whether you're arriving from the northwest or east via Interstate 90 or the south via Interstate 25, the Big Horn Mountains provide an impressive backdrop to this decidedly Western town. Take the East 5th Street or East Brundage Lane exits to Big Horn Avenue and the downtown core, and then park and walk to a host of art galleries, Western stores, restaurants, and outfitters. You'll also discover 30 bronzes on permanent display and another 27 sculptures on extended display throughout downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's