Named for Agnes Chamberlin, who opened a boarding house on this spot in 1904, this one-of-a-kind hotel counts Ernest Hemingway and Marshall Fields among its many guests. Ev and Susan Diehl have completely renovated the property; as a result, some rooms feature exposed brick, claw-foot tubs, antique furnishings, and hardwood floors. Cody's original Courthouse is now a stand-alone suite that sleeps six. A new glass conservatory, added in 2013, adjoins the courtyard and is
ideal for sharing a cocktail or a glass of wine.