- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sanford's Grub and Pub
Sanford's Grub and Pub Review
This replica of a hole-in-the-wall founded by a bunch of college buddies inhabits a massive old building but evokes the TV Land junk alley that inspired its name. With its mishmash of vintage signs, crusty car tags, sports team ephemera, and scrap heaps of memorabilia, it's no surprise that Sanford's menu of miscellany would be unlike most found in Wyoming. Here Cajun and Southwestern-style dishes, seafood pasta, and big juicy steaks compete with whimsically named half-pound burgers, salads, sandwiches, and Dixieland favorites, including a huge selection of beers and a couple of in-house brews that might offend some finer folks. Oh yeah, try the Rocky Mountain Oysters if you dare!
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more