- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Poor Boys Steakhouse
Poor Boys Steakhouse Review
Reminiscent of a frontier mining camp or Western town, this steak house has blue-and-white-check tablecloths and chair backs, quick service, and large portions of steak, seafood, and chicken. Salad comes in a bucket and is served with fresh, hot bread. Try the Moonshine Mama—grilled chicken breast smothered in mushrooms and Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses—or enjoy a tantalizingly tender filet mignon with shrimp. For dessert try the Dutch apple pie or Ashley's Avalanche—a huge plate of ice cream, a white-chocolate brownie, cherry-pie filling, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more