Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming Restaurant Reviews
Although not every community here has the eclectic mix of dining options common in more urban areas, there are plenty of small restaurants and local cafés with inimitable appeal. The larger communities often have several ethnic eateries from which to choose, serving everything from traditional Mexican and Native American specialties to Old World Italian and modern Korean dishes. The real strength of the region's dining, however, lies with the basics. In almost any small-town watering hole you can order up some of the freshest and best-tasting beef and buffalo in the world. Whether it's prime rib and mashed potatoes with sunflower bread or charred rib eye with corn on the cob, the area's best meals are simple yet filled with a flavor found only in the West.
Browse Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's