Nightlife & the Arts in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Cody
Big Horn Galleries
Sculptures and paintings by such artists as James Bama, Chris...
A trip to Cody isn't complete without a chance to scoot your...
Dan Miller's Cowboy Music Revue
After dinner, Monday through Saturday from May through September...
Open Range Images
Open Range Images displays and sells the work of regional photographers...
Plains Indian Powwow
The two-day Plains Indian Powwow, in late June, brings together...
Simpson Gallagher Gallery
Simpson Gallagher Gallery showcases and sells contemporary representational...
The Yellowstone Jazz Festival
The Yellowstone Jazz Festival takes place during a mid-July weekend...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Cody: Save this May Fr $181+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save $$ in Gillette: Book Fr $130+/Nt Hotels.com
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- Arbuckle Lodge Gillette in May: $141 & Up — $141 Expedia
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire