- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Gillette may well serve as the heartbeat of eastern Wyoming, with a new college, a new $45 million recreation center that opened in late 2009, new Interstate 90 overpasses, and 17 mi of new roadways built in town in 2008. Travelers will find new hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and residential areas south of Interstate 90 on State Highway 59/South Douglas Highway. Heading north on the same route takes motorists directly downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's