- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here & Around
Located in extreme northeast Wyoming, America's first national monument can be accessed from several routes. Traveling from the west on Interstate 90, motorists may take U.S. 14 E at Moorcroft 25 mi, then Route 24 6 mi north to Devils Tower. After visiting the monument, travelers may then head south on Route 24, returning to U.S. 14 E to Sundance and I-90. Alternatively, after leaving the monument, stay on Route 24 for a scenic drive through Hulett to the small town of Aladdin and its quirky General Store, and then return south to I-90 via Route 111.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's