Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Plan Your Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming Vacation
Pine-carpeted hillsides and snowy mountain summits give way to windswept prairies and clean-flowing rivers where the Great Plains meet the mighty Rocky Mountains. Northern Wyoming's epic landscape is replete with symbols of the American frontier: the ranch, the rodeo, and the cowboy.
Just as diverse as the area's landscape, which fades from small Western cities into vast lengths of open prairie and forested mountains, are its accommodations...read more
Although not every community here has the eclectic mix of dining options common in more urban areas, there are plenty of small restaurants and local cafés...read more
Things To Do in Cody, Sheridan and Northern Wyoming
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Casting into a clear stream or placid blue lake is a popular pastime all over Wyoming, with good reason: the waters of the entire state teem with... Read more
For a good meal, visit the Chophouse in Gillette.... Read more
Northern Wyoming is one of the least-populated areas in the United States. Although white people ventured through starting in the early 19th... Read more
Now43° F Clear 71% Humidity April 19, 2014 at 10:53AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's