- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cheyenne, Laramie, and Rock Springs' Sweetwater County are the commercial airports in the area, and they all have service to and from Denver only. Many visitors to southeastern Wyoming fly into Denver International Airport and drive the 90 mi north to Cheyenne.
Cheyenne Airport. 200 E. 8th Ave., Cheyenne, WY, 82001. 307/634-7071. www.cheyenneairport.com.
Laramie Airport. 3 mi west of Laramie off Hwy. 130, WY, 82070. 307/742-4165. www.laramieairport.com.
Sweetwater County Airport. 382 Hwy. 370, Rock Springs, WY, 82902. 307/352-6880. www.rockspringsairport.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe