- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cheyenne, Laramie, and Rock Springs' Sweetwater County are the commercial airports in the area, and they all have service to and from Denver only. Many visitors to southeastern Wyoming fly into Denver International Airport and drive the 90 mi north to Cheyenne.
Cheyenne Airport. 200 E. 8th Ave., Cheyenne, WY, 82001. 307/634-7071. www.cheyenneairport.com.
Laramie Airport. 3 mi west of Laramie off Hwy. 130, WY, 82070. 307/742-4165. www.laramieairport.com.
Sweetwater County Airport. 382 Hwy. 370, Rock Springs, WY, 82902. 307/352-6880. www.rockspringsairport.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Rock Springs Hotwire
- Explore Rock Springs For Less! Book Fr $127+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $26/night less
- $31.28 & up : Full Size rentals in Laramie Hotwire
- Save in Rock Springs: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $77+/Nt — $77 Expedia
- $26.00 & up : Economy rentals in Laramie — $26 Hotwire