Sights & Attractions in Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming
Curt Gowdy State Park
You can fish, boat, hike, and picnic at this park named for Wyoming's...
Fort Laramie is one of the most important historic sites in Wyoming...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Laramie|
Grand Encampment Museum
The modern interpretive center at the Grand Encampment Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Encampment|
Old West Museum
This museum within Frontier Park houses some 60,000 artifacts—including...
|Museums / Galleries||Cheyenne|
Browse All Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Rock Springs Rate: Book Fr $122+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $7/night less
- $77.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Rock Springs Hotwire
- $26.00 & up : Economy rentals in Laramie Hotwire
- Book in Rock Springs Fr $131+/Nt — $131 Save with Hotels.com, $48/night less
- $27.57 & up : Midsize rentals in Laramie — $28 Hotwire