- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Extensive trail networks in the Medicine Bow–Routt National Forest are good for novice and experienced cross-country skiers and snowmobilers. For trail conditions, contact the Hayden/Brush Creek Ranger District of the Medicine Bow–Routt National Forest. Saratoga, WY. 307/326–5258 or 307/326–5562. www.fs.fed.us/r2/mbr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's