- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old West Museum
Old West Museum Review
This museum within Frontier Park houses some 60,000 artifacts—including more than 150 carriages, the largest collection of horse-drawn vehicles in the state—relating to rodeos, ranching, and Cheyenne Frontier Days. Guided tours are geared to children. During Frontier Days the museum hosts the Governor's Invitational Western Art Show and Sale, which exhibits works by top Western wildlife and landscape artists from across the country. The museum also features an interactive learning center for children.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more