- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Vee Bar Guest Ranch
At a Glance
- beautiful scenery and plenty to keep you busy
- a short jaunt from downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Vee Bar Guest Ranch Review
Along the Centennial Valley's Little Laramie River, 21 mi west of Laramie and 9 mi east of Centennial, this family-operated guest ranch builds its summer activity program around horseback riding. Other activities include fishing, hiking, river tubing, mountain biking, and trap shooting. Lodging is in nine individual cabins and four lodge suites. You can buy an all-inclusive week or stay as a nightly B&B guest; October through May, only the B&B plan is offered. B&B guests, and those not staying at the ranch, may eat in the dining room ($$$–$$$$) by reservation only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm taking my married daughter and granddaughter to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons for 6 days in late July.
Other than bison (I know where they are) I'm looking for places that are frequented by the othe Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more