- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Seminoe State Park
Seminoe State Park Review
You can fish, boat, and water-ski on the Seminoe Reservoir, the primary attraction within Seminoe State Park. This is also a popular spot for camping and picnicking. It's on a Bureau of Land Management backcountry byway, Carbon County Road 351, which links Sinclair with Alcova.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more