- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Bitter Creek Brewing
Bitter Creek Brewing Review
Choose one of 18 different burgers and wash it down with a Bob (a local brew that has won awards at brew fests in Denver and Laramie) or a Coal Porter (a beer named in honor of the coal-mining heritage of this community). Wraps, soups, steaks, and chicken are also on the menu. The brewery, in a long, narrow room with a concrete floor and blond-oak furniture, has an upbeat, contemporary atmosphere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more