- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
At a Glance
- newly remodeled
- all rooms have 37-inch flat-screen TVs
- closest town is 20 mi away
Check Rates from our Partners
Little America Review
This one-stop facility stands alone in the Red Desert, and it can be a real haven if the weather becomes inclement. The hotel, founded in 1934, is the original of the small chain. The rooms are large and comfortable, with mauve-and-green comforters and lots of floral pillows; a small number of them have only showers, and no bathtubs, in the bathrooms. A full-service fuel station and a convenience store are also on the premises.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more