- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A network of cross-country trails in Medicine Bow–Routt National Forest, the Bottle Creek Ski Trails include several backcountry trails suitable only for expert skiers. There are also easier routes for skiers of all levels. Some trails double as snowmobile trails. All of them are free. Hwy. 70, 6 mi southwest of Encampment, Encampment, WY, 82325. 307/327–5720.
For ski rentals and sales as well as trail information, go to the Trading Post. Junction of Hwys. 70 and 230, Encampment, WY, 82325. 307/327-5720.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe