Tours in Cheyenne
The Cheyenne Trolley takes a $10, 1½-hour tour of the historic downtown area and Frances E. Warren Air Force Base. Included in the price is admission to the Old West Museum, Nelson Museum, and Depot Museum. The trolley runs from mid-May to mid-September, Monday–Saturday at 10 and 1:30, Sunday at 11:30. Tickets are sold at the Cheyenne Area Convention and Visitors Bureau on weekdays and at the Wrangler shop, at the intersection of 16th and Capitol streets, on weekends. For a self-guided walking tour of the downtown and Capitol area, contact the Cheyenne Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's