- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
As with much of Wyoming, a car will be your primary mode of transportation here. Although the city has a public bus system, it can be difficult to navigate and is rarely used by tourists.
I-25 runs north-south through the city; I-80 runs east-west. Central Avenue and Warren Avenue are quick north-south routes; the former goes north one way and the latter runs south one way. Several major roads can get you across town fairly easily, including 16th Street (U.S. 30), which gives you easy access to downtown. Most places of interest are in the downtown area. Most shopping is also downtown or along Dell Range Boulevard on the north side of town. Note that there are a few one-way streets in the downtown area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's