Check Rates from our Partners
County Clare Review
The guest rooms and pub at this inn—within walking distance of Lake Michigan and downtown—evoke Ireland, from the architecture to the stained-glass windows to the wood-burning fireplace. The pub prepares such Gaelic specialties as Irish stew and shepherd's pie. The cheery rooms have queen-size four-poster beds. Irish music performances are hosted throughout the year.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. Read more
· News & Features
While Canoe Bay's 300 acres and three private lakes can't be transported, their posh cabin accommodations ... Read more
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin.... Read more
Think outside the tailgate.... Read more