- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
County Clare Review
This restaurant looks like a traditional Irish pub, with deep-green walls adorned with Gaelic sayings and a long, ornate bar. You can chow down on hearty offerings like corned beef and cabbage, pub sandwiches, and homemade soups-of-the-day. On Sunday, traditional Irish music is played in the afternoon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- Chicago: 4-Star Hotel over July Fourth Weekend JW Marriott Chicago
I've given up on coming up with a clever and/or humorous title, so I'll just get started on our trip report.
We usually visit a national park or two sometime during the year, but we decided to visit a Read more
Last week, DH and I took DD to camp in northern Wisconsin along the Minnesota border; we made several stops both directions:
Madison - we will make up any excuse to stop in Madison, one of our favorite Read more
We are looking to travel to Sleeping Bear Dunes, then do the Rt 22 loop around the bay, heading up to the Upper Pensinula and over to Wisc. Read more
· News & Features
In a time when "authentic" is a travel buzzword, its America's small towns that are drawing in visitors... Read more
Vermont is beautiful, as are the Catskills, but for a true foliage-focused getaway, we suggest booking... Read more
No matter which way the road takes you, this country is filled with quirky, historic, and hilarious roadside... Read more