Joey Buona's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Joey Buona's Pizzeria & Restaurant Review
Homey decor combined with classic Sicilian dishes offer an old-world atmosphere, while creative drinks and pizza combinations provide a modern flair. Family-style or pizza-party menus offer a satisfying option for large groups. Try a quatro staggione (four seasons) pizza for a little bit of everything—the pie is divided into four sections with such toppings as eggplant, peppers and zucchini—or order baked rigatoni or fettuccini Alfredo for something more traditional. Desserts are exquisite, but the generous portion sizes and abundance of bread make it almost impossible to save room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
While Canoe Bay's 300 acres and three private lakes can't be transported, their posh cabin accommodations ... Read more
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin.... Read more
Think outside the tailgate.... Read more