Check Rates from our Partners
Pfister Hotel Review
Milwaukee's grandest old hotel dates from 1893. The lobby's long, high barrel-vaulted ceiling puts you in a Victorian frame of mind from the moment you step in. Rooms are decorated with a Victorian flavor and some are odd shapes, reflecting the complications of pouring modern amenities into an old structure—but this actually adds to the charm. The Pfister is three blocks east of the lakefront. The penthouse-level bar Blu has a view of the skyline. An English tea is served in the fern-shaded dining room most afternoons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. Read more
· News & Features
While Canoe Bay's 300 acres and three private lakes can't be transported, their posh cabin accommodations ... Read more
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin.... Read more
Think outside the tailgate.... Read more