Subtitled "A Place For Steaks," this downtown eatery is all about meat. Diners get to choose their steaks from a platter of cuts. Side dishes and desserts are outstanding, too. Can't get enough Mo's? Try Mo's Cucina, Mo's Irish Pub, Moceans (A Place for Seafood), or Mocha, all in the same downtown neighborhood.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
I'm hoping to find someone who can do me a favor...
My great uncle graduated from Rice Lake H.S. (1912) and UW-Madison (1916). He joined the Army Air Service (91st Aero Squadron) in 1917 and arrived i Read more
· News & Features
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin.... Read more
Think outside the tailgate.... Read more
For anyone who loves cheese, be it Parmesan or cheddar (so, everyone), a trip to Wisconsin will be you... Read more