Sights & Attractions in Washington Wine Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Washington Wine Country
|A-C D-G H-L M-Q R-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Desert Wind Winery
With an expansive tasting room housed in an elegant Southwestern-style...
|Wineries / Breweries||Prosser|
Dick and Jane's Spot
Nestled in suburbia is the area's most peculiar attraction. The...
|Houses / Mansions||Ellensburg|
Eaton Hill Winery
Inside the restored Rinehold Cannery building, the rustic Eaton...
|Wineries / Breweries||Zillah|
Ft. Simcoe Historical State Park
The residential quarters of an 1856 army fort, 30 miles west...
|Parks, Military Sites||Toppenish|
In the 1889 Stewart Building you'll find a community art center...
|Museums / Galleries||Ellensburg|
In downtown Yakima's historic district, this tasting room serves...
|Wineries / Breweries||Yakima|
Ginkgo and Wanapum State Parks
Separated by I–90, 28 miles east of Ellensburg on the Columbia...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe