- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Best Western Lincoln Inn and Suites
At a Glance
- Very nice motel close to the freeway
- caters to business travelers
- If you are looking for a less expensive place for a one night's stay, this may be a bit much
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Lincoln Inn and Suites Review
A spacious hostelry one block off Ellensburg's main north–south arterial, the Lincoln Inn offers travelers plenty of elbow room, minimal noise, and lots of amenities and services. Guests can use the outdoor picnic and barbecue area. All rooms have separate sitting areas with desks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more