- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Washington University
Central Washington University Review
The nearly 11,000 students here enjoy a pleasant, tree-shaded campus marked by tasteful redbrick architecture. Its 8th Avenue side has several handsome buildings dating from its founding in 1891 as the State Normal School. Near the center of campus is a serene Japanese garden. The Sarah Spurgeon Gallery, in Randall Hall, features the work of regional and national artists as well as students and faculty.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more