- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Central Washington University
Central Washington University Review
The nearly 11,000 students here enjoy a pleasant, tree-shaded campus marked by tasteful redbrick architecture. Its 8th Avenue side has several handsome buildings dating from its founding in 1891 as the State Normal School. Near the center of campus is a serene Japanese garden. The Sarah Spurgeon Gallery, in Randall Hall, features the work of regional and national artists as well as students and faculty.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more