- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
El Porton Review
Authentic, yet inexpensive Mexican fare is what you get here. Savory seafood dishes such as mariscos al mojo de ajo (sautéed prawns with mushrooms and garlic) are favorites. Traditional offerings such as beef or chicken burritos and enchiladas, served up in a variety of Mexican styles, round out the menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more