- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Oxford Inn & Oxford Suites
At a Glance
- the Yakima River and Greenway are right out the back door for fishing and hiking
- Wal-Mart and car lots across the street
Check Rates from our Partners
Oxford Inn & Oxford Suites Review
Overlooking the Yakima Greenway and the Yakima River, these adjacent properties give scant clue that they lie just off the freeway. All the suites, which are in a contemporary white-adobe building, have patios or river-view balconies. About half the rooms in the Oxford Inn, which is surrounded by evergreens, have balconies, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more