- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
El Conquistador Review
The bright, lively colors and clean, modern-Mexican interior belie the aging facade of this quaint eatery. The menu ranges from burritos, fajitas, and enchiladas mole to shrimp sautéed with green peppers and onions and served with a tangy salsa. Egg dishes are also on the menu, as are some unique Mexican salads and soups. Handcrafted clay masks on the walls add a festive flair.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more