- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kiona Vineyards Winery
Kiona Vineyards Winery Review
John Williams planted the first grapes on Red Mountain in 1975, made his first wines in 1980, and produced the first commercial Kiona lemberger, a light German red, in the United States. Today Williams's recently constructed 10,000-square-foot tasting room features a 180-degree view of Red Mountain and the Rattlesnake Hills. Kiona also produces premium Riesling, chenin blanc, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, syrah, sangiovese, and dessert wines. You can picnic on the patio and, in addition to the wines, a range of meats and cheeses can be purchased.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119 & Up: Cheap Yakima Stay Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- Yakima Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $144+/Nt Expedia
- $29.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Explore Yakima For Less! Book Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Save with Hotels.com, $34/night less
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Yakima — $25 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My cousin will be flying to Seattle on August 17 to meet up with his girlfriend and is looking for a car trip (or trips) they can take from Seattle over the following five or six days (will be flying back Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more