- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Kiona Vineyards Winery
Kiona Vineyards Winery Review
John Williams planted the first grapes on Red Mountain in 1975, made his first wines in 1980, and produced the first commercial Kiona lemberger, a light German red, in the United States. Today Williams's recently constructed 10,000-square-foot tasting room features a 180-degree view of Red Mountain and the Rattlesnake Hills. Kiona also produces premium Riesling, chenin blanc, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, syrah, sangiovese, and dessert wines. You can picnic on the patio and, in addition to the wines, a range of meats and cheeses can be purchased.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more