- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Tefft Cellars Review
Once an old Concord grape vineyard, the land at Tefft Cellars was replanted in the late 1980s with vinifera. Today it produces cabernet, merlot, syrah, sangiovese, pinot grigio, pinot meunier, late-harvest dessert wines, and champagne. The tasting room adjacent to the production facilities has a patio backed by a colorful mural, and is ringed with grapevines. The owners' original three-bedroom house, next door to the winery, is now the Outlook Inn with rooms for rent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more