- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Hilton Garden Inn
At a Glance
- one block from the convention center and within walking distance of dozens of shops
- restaurant on site
- in the midst of the concrete jungle
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Garden Inn Review
Modern, spacious, and comfortable rooms make this hotel in the heart of downtown Yakima one of the city's finest upscale lodgings. With an atypical lobby that is more akin to a New York town house, it combines elegance and simplicity. A two-sided gas fireplace near the open-air restaurant, adjacent to the lobby, offers guests a comfy place to read a book or check emails. Close to boutiques, downtown wineries, restaurants, and the Capitol Theatre. Full-service restaurant allows guests to stay in if desired.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more