- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Portteus Vineyards Review
One of the early Yakima Valley wineries, established in 1981, Portteus is beloved by red-wine drinkers. Production includes cabernet sauvignon and franc, merlot, malbec, syrah, zinfandel, and port—as well as a robust chardonnay. Family run, the tasting room is staffed by the second generation of the Portteus family. Grapes are grown at 1,440-foot elevation on 47 acres above Zillah.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more