- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Yakima Area Arboretum
Yakima Area Arboretum Review
Just off I-82, the Yakima Arboretum features hundreds of different plants, flowers, and trees. The park-like Arboretum also sits alongside the Yakima River and the the 10-mile-long Yakima Greenway, a paved path that links a series of riverfront parks. A Japanese garden and a wetland trail are the arboretum's highlights.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Yakima Hotwire
- Starting Fr $119: Great Yakima Price Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- $146 & Up: Oxford Suites Yakima 3-Star Hotel in Yakima — $146 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima — $20 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
At least 2 vehicles went into the water. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more