Washington Wine Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington Wine Country Hotel Reviews
Two major freeways, I-90 and I-82, pass through the cities of Ellensburg and Yakima where you'll find the highest concentration of lodgings. A few independent motels are available, but the majority are independently operated under familiar chain names. At the far northeastern end of the region sits Suncadia Resort, offering possibly the finest accommodations in the area. Several bed-and-breakfasts are also available, particularly in the lower Yakima Valley, near the plethora of wineries in the area. It is always prudent to call ahead for reservations, but the busiest tourist times include the third week in April, for Spring Barrel Tasting, and from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Browse Washington Wine Country Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's