- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Miner's Drive-In Review
This Yakima icon (actually located in Union Gap) is a must-visit for many travelers coming to or through Yakima. It's an authentic 1940s hamburger joint that has expanded from a traditional drive-in to a family sit-down diner. There are plenty of great-tasting items on the menu, from salads to fish-and-chips, but the real crowd pleaser is the giant "Big Miner"—an old-fashioned burger that knocks any chain burger out of the park. Add a huge basket of fries and a shake, and chances are you'll be full for most of your day.
- Address: 2415 S. 1st St., Union Gap Yakima, WA 98903
- Phone: 509/457–8194
- Location: Yakima
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more