- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Miner's Drive-In Review
This Yakima icon (actually located in Union Gap) is a must-visit for many travelers coming to or through Yakima. It's an authentic 1940s hamburger joint that has expanded from a traditional drive-in to a family sit-down diner. There are plenty of great-tasting items on the menu, from salads to fish-and-chips, but the real crowd pleaser is the giant "Big Miner"—an old-fashioned burger that knocks any chain burger out of the park. Add a huge basket of fries and a shake, and chances are you'll be full for most of your day.
- Address: 2415 S. 1st St., Union Gap Yakima, WA 98903
- Phone: 509/457–8194
- Location: Yakima
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more