- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Naches Heights Vineyard
Naches Heights Vineyard Review
Just a few miles west of Yakima, this winery is located in Washington's newest wine-growing area. Set among organic and biodynamic vineyards, the tasting room has ample seating inside, where you can enjoy the fireplace while contemplating their wines. Outside the tasting room is where you can get away from it all, with a large grassy picnic area laced with paths and four waterfalls. The winery features blends in both red and white.
- Address: 2410 Naches Heights Rd., south of Hwy 12 Yakima, WA 98908
- Phone: 855/648–9463
- Hours: Winter: Sun., Mon., and Thurs. 2–7, weekends 2–9; summer: Mon. and Thurs., 2–7 Fri. and Sat. noon–9, Sun. noon–7; Tues. and Wed. by appointment only
- Website: www.nachesheights.com
- Location: Yakima
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more