- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
North Park Lodge
At a Glance
- quiet and affordable, with plenty of room for the family
- indoor pool
- eight miles from Yakima
Check Rates from our Partners
North Park Lodge Review
This 2009 addition to the region offers 53 rooms, with grand suites also available. Rustic, outdoor designs and premium comfort, including overstuffed leather furniture and handmade wood furniture in the lobby and breakfast nook, add to the appeal of this very inviting hotel. You're close to shopping, parks, and the Yakima River in Selah here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more